For two decades the Ashden Awards have sped up the most exciting climate innovators. We find our winners through a rigorous global search, then work with them to scale up their impact and inspire others. The insights of these climate innovators power everything we do.
Ashden supports proven climate innovation in the UK and developing countries–because on-the-ground solutions will drive the system changes our planet needs.
The winner will receive benefits as follow:.
1. Award of up to £20,000
2. National and international media exposure
3. Tailored support to develop your work even further
4. Media materials to help you tell your story
Level and Area of Studies: Non–degree program in any field.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Applicants’ Nationality: The citizens of the developing countries may apply these Ashden Awards.
1. Businesses, NGOs, social enterprises and government organizations
2. The application can be for a specific renewable energy or energy efficiency program, enterprise or building, or for a specific product or service. This may be the whole work of an organization or part of it.
3. The work must be proven on the market and have been delivered for at least one year.
4. The work must be delivered in at least one of the UN’s developing regions of Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand) and can be in rural or urban areas. High-income countries in these regions, as defined by the World Bank, are not eligible to apply.
APPLICATION OPENS BY JANUARY 2022. Click to see the Application form
Not known yet.
For more information visit the official Websites.