Getting a Lausanne Masters’s Scholarship is about one of the greatest wins in the academic field and here is why.
Noticeably, you are recommended to check out for detail as there are a few programs are not eligible. Those eligible are students that live abroad.
About University Of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships
For the academic year 2023–2024, international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland are eligible for UNIL Master’s Grants. Each year, UNIL awards about 10 scholarships.
Masters scholarships are merit-based awards given only to individuals with exceptional academic records who have graduated from overseas universities.
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland competes to award the UNIL Master’s Grants to international students.
Level: Masters Degree
Scholarship Award: CHF 1,600 per month (Around 1650 USD)
Number of Awards: 10 scholarships each year
1. You are not the citizen and resident of Switzerland.
2. The scholarship award will be provided for the entire duration of the degree which is depending on the chosen subject.
3. The scholarship will not be provided if you fail after the first academic year.
4. Students who are selected for a scholarship will be exempt from the flat-rate registration fees for With the exception of half-yearly fees of CHF 80.-.
5. You have a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL.
6. You have a minimum level of B2 in French or English.
Requirements for University Of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships
1. A passport-sized photograph inserted in the application form (in JPEG format).
2. The application form, duly completed and signed.
3. A certified copy of your academic qualifications and of all the grade transcripts from all examinations taken at the university.
4. A copy of your secondary school diploma. A certified/notarized translation of any diplomas not written in French, German, English or Italian is required.
5. A copy of the programme description of the last semester of your bachelor degree, if the degree has not yet been obtained.
6. A copy of your passport or identity card.
7. A cover letter.
8. A complete curriculum vitae.
How to Apply
Send the application by post to the following address:
University of Lausanne
Department of social Affairs and student mobility (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
November 1, 2022
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about University Of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships 2022.
Kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.