The NROTC Scholarship Program was established to develop midshipmen mentally, morally and physically and to imbue them with the highest ideals of duty, and loyalty, and with the core values of honor, courage and commitment
In order to commission college graduates as naval officers who possess a basic professional background, are motivated toward careers in the naval service.
And also have a potential for future development in mind and character to assume the highest responsibilities of command, citizenship and government. “NROTC Scholarship Program”
NROTC Scholarship Benefits
1. Full tuition at one of the listed colleges or universities. Questions regarding payment of tuition, fees, books, and stipends should be directed toward the specific NROTC Unit.
2. All mandatory fees imposed by the School on all full-time undergraduate students.
3. Stipend for text books
4. Currently $750 per academic year ($375 per semester or $250 per quarter)
5. Provide uniforms and Naval Science textbooks
6. Three summer cruises
7. Subsistence allowance each academic month:
NOT ONGOING FOR NOW. Kindly bookmark this page for subsequent updates.
National Scholarship Application Process
Click Here for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NROTC Scholarship, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+