Since 1982, The World Bank Short Courses has helped to form a pool of over 6,000 well-trained and experienced development professionals, transforming their countries and positively impacting future generations.
The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world. The World Bank is happy to announce a list of short course scholarships for 2022 for developing countries.
About The World Bank Short Courses
It is an important component of the Bank Group’s efforts to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education and developing human resources in the developing world.
The World Scholarship Forum Team through their in-depth research has arranged the scholarships and all the details you need to win any of the short course scholarships in 2022.
Without an urgent and concerted global effort to build human capital, people are in danger of being excluded from future prosperity.
Thus the World Bank Group is committed to helping countries prioritize human capital in a sustained way.
Scholars and Individuals from developing countries are advised to hurry and apply for the World Bank Short Courses for Developing Countries 2022. This is one of the ways the World Bank Group offers assistance to these developing countries.
For more information about the World Bank Scholarship Program, visit www.worldbank.org
Joint Japan/World Bank 2022 Graduate Scholarship Program
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is available to men and women from developing countries to apply.
This is one of the biggest avenues which the Government of Japan and the World Bank uses to discharge their social responsibilities.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is open to women and men from developing countries.
However, you need to have relevant professional experience and a history of supporting developing countries’ development efforts as well as be applying to a master’s degree program in a development-related topic.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship provides tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Eligibility
Developing Country nationals applying for the Joint Japan World Bank scholarships must:
1. Be a national of a World Bank member developing country
2. Not hold dual citizenship of a developed country
3. Be in good health;
4. Have 3 years or more of recent development-related experience after earning a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree;
5. Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of all types of appointments of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative”.
That is, defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
6. Be employed in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline unless the applicant is from a country identified in the World Bank’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations”.
7. Hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the application deadline date;
8. Be accepted unconditionally to enrol in the upcoming academic year in at least one of the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Preferred or Partner masters degree Programs;
More on Eligibilty
9. Have, by the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, at least three（3) years of recent full time paid professional experience in the field of tax policy and administration at a public body (institution) after a Bachelor’s degree.
Similarly, its equivalent in the applicant’s home country or in another developing country; If the applicant is from a country identified in the World Bank’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations” at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, the recent professional experience does not have to be full time or paid.
10. Demonstrate proficiency in the English language at the level of a TOEFL score of 79 (IBT) or better, or an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
11. Meet any other criteria for admission established by Keio University.
12. Accepted to the University unconditionally or conditionally only upon securing financing.
13. Not received any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equivalent from any sources funded by the government of Japan.
14. Applicants must not be permanent residents/nationals of industrialized countries.
World Bank 2022 Group Analyst Program for Exceptionally Talented Young People
The World Bank Group Analyst Program 2022 is a new and unique package by the World Bank for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
The Scholarship is hosted in Washington, DC or in a local office. Through this structured three-year program, you will work in an intellectually challenging,
Also, the culturally diverse environment within a specific practice, region, or corporate unit in the World Bank Group, which includes the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes.
You will have the opportunity to contribute and grow your skills in areas ranging from analytics, research, data management, project management, and finance.
In addition, the program offers various cohort activities aimed to broaden your exposure to the work of the World Bank Group and develop leadership skills.
Eligibility for World Bank 2022 Group Analyst Program
1. Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
2. Passion to contribute to the World Bank Group mission to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity
3. 28 years of age or younger (i.e., born on or after January 1st, 1989)
4. master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible if the degree will be awarded by December 31.
5. One to three years of relevant work experience in the recruitment stream is considered.
6. Analytical thinking, proven academic success, strong written and oral communication skills, and leadership potential.
7. Experience working or studying in developing countries is preferred.
8. Fluency in English is required. Fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular, Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian, is preferred.
World Bank Young Professionals Program 2022
The Young Professionals Program is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group. It is a unique opportunity for younger talents who have a passion for international development.
Also, the leadership potential to grow taking fascinating top technical and managerial roles in the World Bank Group.
The program is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to WBG technical/operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others.
To be competitive for this highly selective program, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to development, proven academic success, professional achievement, and leadership capability.
World Bank Young Professionals Program Eligibility
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program.
1. Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
2. Be born on or after October 1, 1986
3. A Ph.D. or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
4. Fluency in English
5. Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
6. Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
7. At least three years of relevant professional experience related to the development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
We cherish your opinion, and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about World Bank Short Courses Scholarship 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.