In this article, you shall learn about some outstanding evaluation essay topics. And your evaluation depends on the relevancy of the topic.
Some Evaluation Essay Topics for 2021
Below are some evaluation essay topics:
Restaurant Evaluation Essay Topics and Food-Related Topics
1. Everybody likes food, so let’s see what food-related things you can evaluate:
2. Pros and cons of a frozen meal. Evaluate whether it is actually edible.
3. Chinese takeout. The quality, taste, and delivery service. Would you recommend it?
4. Evaluate your campus cafeteria. Are the staffs friendly? Is the food good? What about the pricing policy?
5. Evaluate your favorite fast-food dish or make a comparison between two fast-food restaurants.
6. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? Share the experience of being such a restaurant’s employee or client.
More Restaurant Evaluation Essay Topics
1. Evaluate and compare an expensive and cheap restaurant. What are the differences and similarities? Does the food taste completely different? Do you agree with the pricing policy?
2. A restaurant serving homemade food. Would you recommend it to foreigners? Visit a pizzeria for a takeaway or use their delivery service and the quality of the pizza.
3. Make a comparison between homemade food at Denny’s and food selection in a fast-food restaurant.
4. The most popular restaurant in your town. Give your opinion on whether the popularity of this place has proved itself.
5. A pre-cooked food from a supermarket. Would you recommend buying convenience food?
Movie Evaluation Essay Topics
1. Analyze a movie inspired by a book. Is the film better than the book?
2. A foreign movie. Talk about how the movie depicts the cultural heritage of the country.
3. A movie produced in your country. Do you like it more than foreign-made movies?
4. Review a history movie. Show whether the movie director managed to fully convey a particular historical period.
5. The last movie you have seen. Give your reasons for liking or disliking it.
6. Evaluate modern comedy. Show how people’s sense of humor has changed over the last decade. Do you find this movie funny?
7. Evaluate how a romantic movie you’ve seen recently depicts modern romance.
8. An action-adventure film, its special effects, and techniques the authors used to arouse the audience’s interest.
More Movie Evaluation Essay Topics
1. A musical. Explain what unique features of this genre you noticed. Did you like it more than traditional movies?
2. A drama movie. How well does it depict the dramatic situation?
3. A movie about a war. Explain how this movie describes the problem of war and peace. What lessons can be drawn from it?
4. A movie with excellent musical accompaniment. Explain how music helps improve the movie.
1. Evaluate one of the popular social networks. Compare it to other similar websites. What makes it better than the rest?
2. Any new website. Describe its principal features, design, and show how user-friendly it is.
3. Evaluate one popular search engine. Is the information you find there accurate?
4. Evaluate YouTube. Why do you think this website is so popular? Why is it better than its competitors?
1. The most popular kind of sport in your country. Why is it so popular?
2. Evaluate women’s basketball: How is it different from men’s basketball?
3. The experience of watching your favorite sports on TV and live. Evaluate sports nutrition. Are BCAA, protein, and other food supplements safe or dangerous?
4. The impact of sports on ordinary people.
5. Effectiveness of sports in fighting obesity. Which sport is the most efficient? Evaluate the sports facilities in your hometown. Describe the pricing policy, accessibility, and equipment.
6. The impact sports have on the mood. How does it influence our brains?
More Sports Topics
1. Any new gaming device.
2. The latest model of your favorite smartphone. How did the features change in comparison with the previous version?
3. The influence of modern technology on society.
4. Evaluate how efficient it is to use technologies and media in schools and colleges.
5. The latest restrictions are directed against the use of phones while driving.
6. Evaluate Real Madrid F. c and their performance.
7. Last year’s Rugby World Cup as an event.
8. Choose a top football player from your favorite team.
9. What are the pros and cons of watching an American football game in a sports bar compared to watching it at home?
1. How university soccer teams affect young men’s personalities.
2. San Francisco Bay Area as a sporting place.
3. Rank Andre Agassi’s play. Is it overestimated or underestimated?
4. How do basketball fans’ actions enhance the players’ experience during the games.
5. Essay on the Rank American playoff system.
6. How Kevin Durant’s performance affects the money his basketball team makes.
7. Analyse the influence of the National Junior College Athletic Association’s actions on a college team’s performance in a chosen state.
8. Essay on Boston Celtics’ coaching last year.
9. Asses if coaching approaches at high schools hurt players.
10. Is tennis available for high school students in your community?