The Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) has started accepting applications for its Post-UTME undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. The cut-off mark for this session is set at 160 points.
Available Programmes and Duration
Caleb University offers an array of undergraduate programs through its different colleges. Each college houses distinct courses designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills in their chosen field of study.
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
The COLENSMA offers programs such as:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
COPAS offers a range of 4-year courses including:
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS)
The CASMAS offers a range of 4-year courses including:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration with options in Marketing, General Business, Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Method Of Application
Interested applicants can apply for the Post-UTME through the official Caleb University Admission Registration Portal. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
- Visit https://www.calebuniversity.edu.ng/.
- CLick on the Apply Now button.
- Fill the registration form on the right and click register. Then, click the confirmation link sent to your email.
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of N10,000, excluding bank charges, using your ATM card or Bank.
- Proceed to fill the application Form. Note that you can use an awaiting result.
- Upload your passport, WAEC result, and birth certificate.
- Submit the form and wait for the Admission officers’ response.
The opportunity to study at Caleb University is a step towards a brighter future. The university welcomes all eligible candidates to apply and be part of their intellectual community.