Delta State Bursary and Scholarship (DSBSB) is a yearly bursary and scholarship program in Delta State for all undergraduates in any College of Education, Polytechnics, and Universities to apply.
Eligibility/Qualifications for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2021
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicants above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants below 18 years of age MUST submit a JAMB registration number.
- Be a Registered full-time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions
- Diploma, Masters, and Ph.D. Students are not eligible.
- Either be in the second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I, and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnic
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private-owned schools (University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply/Register for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2021/2022
To apply click www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration then follow the instructions below
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit it online
- Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards
- Once the payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, it is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending a scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- If you are having issues and problems while submitting your application please send an e-mail to: email@example.com for any application.
Tips For Keeping Your Transactions Safe From Fraud
- Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions, etc) in an email, text, person, or over the phone.
- Always pay attention to a website’s URL (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Want more content like this? Subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates and your own personal content feed.