Federal Polytechnic Bida is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution’s Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Courses
The Polytechnic offers a wide array of courses across different faculties. Here are the schools and the respective departments offering HND programs:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Environmental Biology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management
- Department of Statistics
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Department of Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Administration
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- . Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- . Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science
- Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
- Department of Office Technology and Management
- Office Technology and Management
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Admission Entry Qualification/Requirement
To qualify for the HND Programmes, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess the National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- Have at least five relevant credits at SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC, or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All graduates (except those from Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are required to send transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida. Graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Bida must present original statement of result at the point of screening.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Admission Form
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida. All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be activated.
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida online form site is fedpolybida.edu.ng. For further documentation, please follow the procedures for filling the form online.
For enquiries, Email us at email@example.com or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
NOTE: The Printing of Acknowledgement page is compulsory because it confirmed the recipient of your successful application.
Federal Polytechnic Bida offers a range of opportunities for those seeking to continue their education. This is an excellent chance to gain new skills and enhance your career prospects. Prospective students are encouraged to apply promptly to secure their spot for the 2023/2024 academic session.