The aim of this article is to show you some relevant tips on the benefit, requirements, deadlines and how to apply online for Flavor of the Month Scholarship.
There is nothing more enjoyable than eating ice cream in the summertime. Now is your chance to explore your love of ice cream with a fun and easy scholarship by Unigo! All you have to do is share what kind of ice cream you would be and you’ll be entered to win $1,500!
July is National Ice Cream Month, and we need a little help picking out a “Flavor of the Month” for our famous ice cream scholarship. Tell us all about your ice cream flavor, and you could scoop up a sweet $1,500 scholarship.
Flavor of the Month Scholarship Description
The scholarship is available in all subjects for post-secondary level.
All scholarships are to be hosted in United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States,
All legal residents in United States of America are worthy of this opportunity. All students that do not qualify for Flavor of the Month Scholarship.
Low Amount Awarded
Total Amount Awarded
Flavor of the Month Scholarship Eligibility:
- Must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Citizenship requirements: US
- Both full-time and part-time students
How to Apply for Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- Write an online response (250 words or less) answering the following question:
- “Summer and ice cream go hand-in-hand. In fact, July is National Ice Cream Month, and that’s the inspiration behind this award. We think people are very similar to ice cream; some are nutty, others a little exotic, while some are very comforting. If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be and why?”
- READ ALSO: