The application and issuance procedures for FUTA Postgraduate Transcript are essential steps in the academic administration of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA).
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) has released the guidelines for application and issuance of postgraduate transcript of academic records.
FUTA Postgraduate Transcript Application and Issuance Procedures
- Visit FUTA Website: futa.edu.ng:
- Go to Postgraduate School’s Portal and Click on student login to get payment invoice for academic transcript;
- Select type of transcript needed (i.e. official or student’s copy) as appropriate;
- Provide necessary information to generate payment code;
- Use the generated payment code to pay applicable fee in the bank through e- tranzact platform (Please, note that payment is to be made through e-tranzact platform ONLY);
- Bring the e-tranzact payment receipt to the Bursary Unit, School of Postgraduate Studies for confirmation;
- Collect Application for Transcript Form at the SPGS and complete same, attaching copies of Notification of Result/Certificate with original bank teller and confirmed e-tranzact receipt; and
- Submit all the documents stated in “vii” above for further processing at the SPGS.
Applicants should, please, note that Application for Transcript Form MUST be properly and carefully completed as the SPGS will not be liable for any error/misinformation on issued Transcript of Academic Records that occurred due to wrong information supplied by applicants.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUTA Postgraduate Transcript Application Process”.
Thanks For Reading