This article on master’s in aviation finance Scholarship details in full the information needed. Read down carefully for more.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined. They will be awarded a higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another program.
Please note that UCD Belfield programs run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School – MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business – are not eligible for Scholarships.UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development or the UCD Belfield campus.
- An Irish first-class honors (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent).
- Open to Irish citizens only.
- A strong curriculum vitae/resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
Please note that UCD Belfield programs run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School – MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business – are not eligible for Scholarships.
It is based on the quality of your actual course application. All those with Full, Unconditional Offers in the first week of August 2021 will be automatically considered. The scholarship recipient will be selected and informed in late August 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship is open to Irish citizens, except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The prize consists of up to 50% tuition fees for 2021/2022
- The judging panel reserves the right to split the prize fund amongst winners.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time program in early September.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School but is open to those who have applied for 2021 entry to the program.
- Closing date for entries: 5 pm on 1st August 2021.
- The winning candidate will be informed in late August 2021.
- Classes commence in early September 2021.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- The winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.