Download ICAN Past Questions: Are you currently searching for ICAN Past questions? Then Search no more! The ICAN Past Questions are available for download here.
As such, in order to stand a better chance of emerging successfully, it is pertinent you learn from how the questions of ICAN are been set. This implies that you get the ICAN past questions and answers hand out. You shall learn how to get that here.
Every year, ICAN opens admission for new students. And these students undergo an examination process to authenticate their admission. Thus, this year, the same thing will be done.
The Goals of ICAN
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is the foremost professional accounting body in the West African sub-region. And it was established by Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965.
Before looking at the ICAN past questions and answers, note. The following are some of the aims and objectives of ICAN:
(i) To determine what standards of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession. And to raise those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit;
(ii) Also, secure in accordance with the provision of the Act, the establishment and maintenance of the registers of fellows, associates and registered accountants entitled to practice as accountants and auditors. And to publish from time to time a list of those persons.
(iii) Also, to perform, through the Council of the Institute, all other functions conferred on it by the Act.
Key Features of ICAN Past Questions
Firstly, the ICAN Past Questions and Answers are a compilation of questions over time. This is in order to enable students who are going to participate in the Examination to gain admission after successful completion of their exams.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the ICAN Examination. However, we have been able to gather ICAN past questions this in order to help prospective candidates into ICAN.
Once you Purchase our past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get into ICAN with ease.
Apart from equipping you and all that, a series of studies and hard work will help boost your intelligence. It helps you think fast and beyond your capacity. You won’t also feel intimidated by the crowd or question because you’ll be prepared for it.
Additional Benefits of ICAN Past Questions
‣ It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ In like manner, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Likewise, it equips you beforehand.
‣ Similarly, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Important Tips about Writing the Examination
1. Firstly, Do not spend too much time on any question. Thus, answer first, those questions which you know well as quickly as you can.
2. Also, always read a question carefully. Make sure that you understand exactly what is required before setting out to answer it
3. Furthermore, listen to all the instructions given by the Supervisor of the examination. And do exactly what he tells you to do. Also, start when he tells you to start and stop when he tells you to stop,
4. Furthermore, mark (or shade) your answers clearly on the answer sheet. If you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
5. Additionally, remember to fill in the details required on your answer sheet. And these are the examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
6. Also, if you have more answer spaces than you need, just leave the extra spaces blank.
7. Additionally, when you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
8. Also, keep calm on the examination day. Your chance of doing well is high if you keep calm than if you are worried and restless.
Tips to Pass ICAN Examination in Nigeria
In order to pass the ICAN examination in Nigeria, take note of the following:
1. Start Preparations Early
One mistake that baby accountants make is that they do not start preparations on time. Preparations include everything that would enable you pass the exams. Get your study materials on time.
If you want to pass ICAN exams, do not wait for your lecture center to inform you about availability. Make enquiries, ask around, get the materials you need – Textbooks, study packs, past questions, etc.
Also, even if you’ve not started reading them, at least, your mind will be at rest that you have them at arm’s reach. Also, make up your mind that you are writing that diet.
2. Take Your Mind off Every other Thing
If you really want to pass ICAN examination, you have to focus on that. However, this does not mean you should not continue with your life. But you have to free your mind so that new knowledge can find space to sink into.
Also, if you discover that the syllabus is wider than you expected, now is not the time to start complaining. Free your mind and let yourself fall in love with the subjects.
3. Make Sure You Finish the Study Pack
This is the tricky part. You must finish reading your syllabus if you want to pass the ICAN examination. I am not saying you must understand all the topics, but try to at least glance through all of them.
Even if one topic seems too complicated, and it was not taught in your lecture center, still go through it. You could just spend a few minutes on it.
4. Study Past Questions
Want to pass the ICAN examination? Use the past questions.
ICAN Past Questions And Answers Available Materials
-Advance Audit and Assurance
-Strategic Financial Management
-Quantitative Techniques in Business
-Audit and Assurance
-Management, Governance and Ethics
-Public Sector Accounting and Finance
How to Download ICAN Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the recent ICAN past question and answer is ₦2,000 only.
To get the material delivered to your mail box, you are to make a bank deposit to United Bank for Africa (UBA). The account Name is TMLT PRO SERVICES. And the Account Number is 1022564031.
Once payment is made, a link will be sent to your email address. Simply click on the link to download your past question.
Also, after downloading your past question successfully, kindly leave a review and rating behind. We respect your reviews. And it helps in the improvement of our services to our customers.
Payment Procedure for ICAN Past Questions and Answers
The payment procedure for our ICAN past questions and answer are as follows:
1. Make payment to the bank account above, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
2. Also, after payment,
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT NAME which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
1. Name of the teller or bank account you transferred from. For instance – Frank Andrews
2. Past question type: ICAN past questions and answers.
3. Email Address or WhatsApp Number.
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach out to our customer care service before placing an order.
For any questions or inquiries, contact us @ email@example.com.
Remember, the ICAN past questions and answers enable you to get more overview of how the past questions look like. Also, it guides you on what to study for better performance. Thus, ensure you get one.