The International Scholarship in Malaysia is designed for students with good academic records, financial hardship, involvement in social work, and references.
Nationality: International students
Where: Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation
Type of Scholarships: Partial
1. You will be judged base on academic success, financial need, community involvement, and sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
2. Scholarships will be covered for only course fees.
3. Other fees including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
4. Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
5. You need to have at least a 3.00 GPA to carry forward and maintain your scholarship throughout your studies.
Candidates cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
What do You Need to Submit?
• Passport Copy
‣ 4 Passport Size Photographs
• Academic Results & Transcripts
‣ Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements
• Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
To apply for scholarships, please email to email@example.com for any queries and submit the complete set of applications to the following address:
Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Application Deadline: NOT ONGOING FOR NOW
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Full Tuition Fee International Scholarship 2022.