UK Newcastle University Undergraduate Scholarships is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of taught at University of Newcastle.
The new International Ambassadors Scholarships is available on offer within the School of Biomedical Sciences at Newcastle University in the UK. International Ambassador Scholarships are awarded annually on a competitive basis to excellent students.
The School of Biomedical Sciences is part of the Faculty of Medical Sciences. They are located in the Medical School building (location 60 on the campus map). Newcastle upon Tyne is world famous for its warm and welcoming attitude.
To apply for this award you must:
- Be an international student
- Have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree program by the School of Biomedical Sciences
- Have already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as your first-choice university (firm choice with UCAS)
- Have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- Agree to do duties as an International Ambassador (see above).
Eligible program include: B100, B210, B900, B901, B902, B903, B940, B942, C700, C701, B4D6, B46D, BD46, BD64 and C600.
How to Apply
Write a short essay of max.700 words explaining why you have chosen your particular degree subject.
- Send your essay to Karen Griffiths by email or post:
- Email: email@example.com
For more information, visit the Official webpage
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Newcastle University Ambassador Scholarships, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.