The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) management has published the comphrensive graduation list for 2024. Graduates whose names appear on the list are requested to report any discrepancies they observe to ensure that accurate information is recorded in the database. Please take note of the following instructions:
- Those with Initials in their name(s) are to provide their names in full.
- The use of Four (4) names is NOT acceptable. Such Graduands are to provide their preferred three (3) names in full.
- Graduands with wrongly captured name(s) are to provide their correct name(s).
- In cases where the Study Centre has been wrongly captured, the graduands are to provide their correct Study Centre.
- In cases where the Matriculation Number has been wrongly captured, the graduands are to provide their correct matriculation number.
All corrections are to be identified, clearly stated, and forwarded to the Office of the Director.
NOUN Graduation List
The approved NOUN graduation list contains the names of all students who have successfully completed their programs and have met the requirements set by the university. The list includes students from various faculties, including arts, sciences, health sciences, social sciences, education, law and management sciences.