Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) has officially announced the commencement of its Post UTME screening exercise application for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is an opportunity for all prospective students who chose RECTEM as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME registration.
RECTEM ND Courses
RECTEM offers a variety of National Diploma (ND) courses, including:
- Business Administration and Management
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
RECTEM Admission Requirements
Prospective candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Sat for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits in five subjects, including Mathematics and the English Language from SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
Depending on the chosen course, there are specific requirements as follows:
- ND Accountancy/ND Business Administration and Management: English Language, Mathematics, and 2/3 credits in Commercial Subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
- ND Architectural Technology: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and 2 other credits from Economics/Biology/Geography/Chemistry/Fine Art/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
- Quantity Surveying: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and any 2 credits from Economics/Commerce/Technical Drawing/Fine Art/Geography/Chemistry/Further Maths/Woodwork/Biology/Metalwork at not more than 2 sittings.
- Estate Management & Valuation: English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Credit in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science and another one credit in Geography/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
- Computer Science: English Language, Physics, Mathematics plus two credits in Statistics/Geography/Further Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science/Computer Science at not more than 2 sittings.
- Science Laboratory Technology: English Language, Mathematics, plus two Credits in Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science/Chemistry and one Credit in Technical Drawing/Metalwork/ Woodwork/Basic Electricity/Geography/Further Maths/Fine Art at not more than 2 sittings.
- Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, and Civil Engineering Technology: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one other credit from Technical Drawing/Basic Electronics/Electricity/Auto Mechanics/Metalwork/Further Maths/Geography at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for RECTEM Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates are advised to visit the College Website: https://onlineapp.rectem.edu.ng/OnlineApp/FreshApplication and follow the instructions to submit their application. Successful applicants will be contacted for further screening.