Scholarships for developing countries have many categories. Some of them are listed below with their designate field.
1. Ph.D. scholarships for developing countries 2022-2023.
2. Also, there is a scholarship for developing countries in the UK in 2022.
3. And, undergraduate scholarships for international students from developing countries.
4. Also, scholarships for developing countries in Australia in 2022.
5. And, scholarships for developing countries in Africa.
Below are some scholarships for developing countries:
1. Czech Government Scholarships–Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctorate
This is among the scholarships for developing countries shortlisted list. And, it is sponsored by the Czech Republic government. Also, it is open for Foreign Students.
And, this submission of applications will continue till 30 Sept. Thus, as a foreign student, this is a great opportunity. As such, make the best of it.
2. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships for International Students
This is for developing countries shortlisted list. Also, it is given to approximately 1,000 undergraduates. However, this also includes graduates. And doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities. And, this is per year.
However, to be eligible, please note. You must be pursuing a degree at a university. And, the host nationality of this scholarship in Germany.
3. Austrian Government Scholarships for International Students
This is among the scholarships for developing countries shortlisted list. And it is sponsored by the Austrian Government. Also, students from all nations other than Austria are welcome to apply.
However, the applicant must be an undergraduate. Also, the applicant must be a graduate. Or, must be pursuing a postgraduate program. And must be willing to undertake 1-4 months of research. But, this will be in Austria.
Additionally, successful candidates may receive a monthly instalment of 1,050 EURO. And other interesting benefits.
4. Schwarzman Scholars Fully-funded Masters Scholarship for International Students
This is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. And, it is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders.
This is among the scholarships for developing countries shortlisted list. And, the host nation of this scholarship is China.
Get more information HERE.
5. University of Essex Africa Scholarship Program for Masters Studies
This is open to citizens of African countries. And international students from African nations are welcome to apply. Also, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000.
Also, this would be paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
And, you can log on to this LINK to apply.
6. University of Dundee School of Medicine Postgraduate Scholarship for International Student
This scholarship is to self-funded overseas Ph.D. students. Also, please take note. It’s on a first-come basis. And with the criteria set out by the School’s Research Postgraduate Committee.
Also, with the scholarship, there is a 50% fee reduction on tuition. And the amount currently stands at £15,950. Also, this is per year. However, there may be other costs related to the running of your PhD. project.
Get more information HERE.
7. University of Laval Masters Scholarship for African and European Students
This is among the shortlisted list. Also, this scholarship is available to international students.
However, you must be of high academic ability. Also, it’s for students undertaking a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Also, you can APPLY HERE.
8. Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University for High-Achieving Students
This is among the scholarships for developing countries shortlisted list. Also, please take note. Up to 100 scholarships are currently available.
But, this is for the fully funded knight Hennessy scholars program. And they are at Stanford University in the USA.
The university is accepting applications. However, this is from students around the world. And applicants are advised to see the eligibility criteria. This is to know if they are qualified.
Also, you can get more information HERE.
9. Skoll Scholarships at Said Business School for International Students
Also, this is among the scholarships for developing countries shortlisted list. And, it provides students with an MBA enrollment opportunity. This is to the University of Oxford.
Also, it is designed for international students. Those intending to pursue their MBA degree at the University of Oxford.
You can find more information HERE.
10. IMD MBA Scholarships
IMD Switzerland sponsors this scholarship program. And the eligibility criteria are of the essence. Also, to be eligible, please take note. You must demonstrate exceptional leadership understanding.
And must be passionate about pursuing their MBA at IMD.
Log on to the link for more information: LINK
FAQs About Scholarships for Developing Countries Shortlisted List
1. Who is Sponsoring the Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries?
The sponsors can be government of nations and institutions. Also, it can be non-governmental organization. And it can be private individuals.
2. Are the Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022 -2023 Free?
Yes. The scholarships are freely given. As such, it is not to be repaid.
3. Which Countries are Eligible for the Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022?
There are a lot of them. Some of them include: Afghanistan, Gambia, Guinea and Mozambique. Also, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Benin and Guinea-Bissau. And, Nepal, Burkina Faso and Haiti. Furthermore, Niger, Burundi and Kenya. Also, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., and Sierra Leone.
4. How Can I Apply for Undergraduate, Masters,Ph.D., and MBA Scholarships as a Student from a Developing Country?
You apply by checking if you’re eligible. Thus, if you are, then log on to any of the above links. Read the procedures carefully. And then follow the application process.