The Algonquin College International Scholarship is for first-year, first-term post-secondary international Algonquin College students and is based on their latest transcripts and a personal statement.
Algonquin International Awards are open to international students who have been accepted to an academic program offered at Algonquin College.
Algonquin welcomes highly qualified students from around the world. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above-average grades and English language proficiency.
Level/Field of Study
It is open for Post-secondary education in all the subjects available at the university.
The scholarship is hosted by Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology, Canada.
Beneficiaries (Target Groups): Algonquin College International Student Scholarship is targeted for International Students
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions): No. of awards: There are 16 entrance scholarships available. Scholarship Tenure: Not Known Value of Scholarship: Each successful student will receive $3000.
- Applicants must be an international fee paying students and not receiving any scholarships.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Algonquin College, Canada.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply
- Review the Eligibility.
- If you are applying for the Global Award, convert your Grade point average (GPA) to Percent Grade using the Algonquin College’s Grade System.
- Fill out the Application Form below. You should apply for only one type of award and only once you have been accepted into an academic program at Algonquin College.
- Due to the high volume of applications, they will contact only successful candidates.
‣ Please only apply after you’ve received a Letter of Acceptance and you have met all conditions. The student must submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- 500-word personal statement explaining how and why the student chose their field of study and what skills, knowledge, and contribution you bring to the program and to Algonquin College
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if the student is not from an English-speaking country
Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.