This is a collaborative effort between Barclays Bank Ghana and the University, and it is to further support Barclays Bank’s commitment to unlocking societal challenges whiles contributing to the economic growth of the country.
Education and Skills Development forms one of the three pillars of their Shared Growth agenda; under which is their Readytowork skills training for young persons in tertiary institutions and the Tertiary Education Scholarship.
Institution: Barclays Bank
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): Ghana
Award Providers: Barclays Bank
1. Must be Ghanaian
2. Must be a continuing student of UPSA (Level 200 – 400)
3. Must have excellent academic record – a GPA of 3.0 and above
4. Must be able to demonstrate financial need
5. Must add a statement of intent. (Essay)
6. Must fill an application form.
7. Must provide two referees, one from your Faculty
8. Student beneficiaries will need to open a Barclays Ignition Account (Student Account) into which funds will be disbursed.
How to Apply
Download form, print and submit a completed application form with all supporting documents to the Financial Aid Unit (FAU), Room 108, LBC. Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
NOT ONGOING FOR NOW. Kindly bookmark this page for a subsequent update in regards to this scholarship.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Barclays Tertiary Undergraduate Scholarship for Ghanaians 2022/23, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.