The Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS), located at KM 6 Sapele Road, by Godwin Abbe Road, Benin City, is now accepting applications from qualified male and female candidates for the 2023 academic session. The programmes available for application include the National Diploma (ND) Nursing program, Basic Nursing Program (RN), and Post Basic Public Health Programme (HND).
Course Duration and Application Period
- National Diploma (ND) Nursing program: Two (2) Years
- Basic Nursing program (RN): Three (3) Years
- Post Basic Public Health Programme (HND): Two (2) Years
The application window opens Saturday, 24th June 2023 and closes Tuesday, 31st August 2023 at 12:00 PM.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Must possess WAEC/NECO (O’Level) OR NABTEB with at least five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Must not be awaiting result.
- Must be at least Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
- Applicants for National Diploma (ND) Nursing programme must have written the 2023 JAMB.
- Post Basic Public Health programme applicants must have RN/RM and two (2) years post RN/RM experience or BNSC.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to follow these steps:
- Visit Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Portal: https://ecns.waeup.org/applicants/ase23
- Click on “Application” and select your choice of application.
- Click “Register for application” to begin the application process.
- Complete the registration form. Remember your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to the Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State.
- Hard copy forms will not be sold.
- Applicants are required to have a personal functional email and phone number for future contact.
- Please use your personal email address and not that of a business centre.
The date and time for the examination will be announced. Only applicants with valid government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
Applicants are warned to be aware of fraudsters and refrain from making payments to anyone. All other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences should be disregarded.
For inquiries: Please call: +2348104797237
For Technical Support: Whatsapp only 08035304611