It is our pleasure to announce to you that the FCT Scholarship Board is currently receiving applications from all students of FCT origins for its scholarship award.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FOREIGN AWARD
- General Conditions
- Applicant must be an indigene of FCT.
- Applicant must have an unconditional admission letter from an accredited institution.
- The applicant is eligible if he/she is not enjoying sponsorship from another organization.
- The applicant is eligible if he/she is not on salary
- Applicant must sign a Bond of Post-Training Service with FCTA.
- Minimum of 5 credits in subjects relevant to the desired course of study including English and Mathematics obtained in two sittings.
- The certificate obtained should not be more than 3 years from the date of graduation.
- Age limit of 23 years.
Post Graduate Requirements
- The first degree should not be lower than Second Class Upper (2.1).
- Evidence of National Youth Service Corps Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
- Age limit of 35 – 40 years.
Courses in the Foreign Award for Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Medical and Para-medical Sciences.
- Sciences and Technology/ICT.
- Environmental Sciences.
CATEGORIES/TYPES OF AWARDS
- Basic and Post Basic Awards: Beneficiaries of this Award includes:
- Regular Award: Award is given to Indigenes/indigents pupils of FCT Primary Schools, Junior and Senior Secondary Schools, Department of Mass Education Centers, and Special Needs Centers.
- Ministerial award: Award given to Exceptionally Talented children that excel in either academic or co-curricular fields.
- Tertiary Education Awards: Beneficiaries of this Award includes;
- Regular Award: This award is given to FCT indigenes studying in tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea.
- Special Award: This is an award given to the overall best FCT indigene students, Male and Female in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination of the preceding year.
- Ministerial Award: Award is given to exceptionally talented students that excel in either academic or co-curricular fields. E.g. FCT football Queens, Young Authors, and SAGE Students.
- Partnership or Joint Sponsorship: Co-sponsorship by FCTA and Agencies, NGOs, and Philanthropist. E.g. NIMASA.
- Lend Support: Education Assistance given to indigenes and non indigenes of FCT studying in Tertiary Institutions (Nigeria or Foreign) at the discretion of the Hon. Minister of FCT for one academic session.
How to Apply For FCT Scholarship
Interested applicants should: Click here to apply
If you need our help or guide on how to complete your FCT Scholarship, feel free to drop your comments in our comment box below.
Note: You can join our social media and subscribe to our blog for your daily update all for free.