The HEC Paris Scholarship Awards is our way of attracting the best students and helping them to realize their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): MBA Programme.
Please note that any amount awarded will be adapted prorata temporis in case of a Double-Degree.
School (Institutions/ Country): France
Funded By: HEC Paris
Beneficiaries (Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Local and International students
‣ All HEC Paris MBA admitted candidates can apply for this Merit-Based HEC Paris MBA Scholarship.
- ‣ Please note that you cannot apply to both HEC Paris Excellence Scholarship and HEC Paris MBA Need-Based scholarship.
- ‣ Students must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. They will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
- ‣ The requirement of an undergraduate degree may be waived if:
- ‣ Students can provide a certificate certifying that you have completed your secondary education.
- ‣You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- ‣ Students are an athlete who has represented their country at a national level.
You can complete our optional Candidate Profile form online at any time and receive personalized feedback on your profile from one of our Marketing and Recruitment Managers.
This quick, easy and unique service offered by HEC Paris MBA can be used by anyone, anywhere in the world. The information you enter for your candidate profile is saved so that you can return to it at a later date when starting your formal application.
Before applying, you must decide which deadline you wish to apply for, and ensure your application is submitted before that date in order to be considered.
If you submit your application but something is missing, this will cause a delay, and we may notify you that you have been passed on to the next month’s jury.
To submit your application you must apply using our online application system. Your information will be saved regularly so that you can manage and edit your application in your own time.
Please ensure that your application is complete by checking our Application Checklist before submitting. We double check our received applications to ensure that they are both complete and accurate.
The Admissions Board will then meet for a Pre-Selection Jury, where they will examine your application in detail. During the Pre-Selection Jury, we will consider all of the formal aspects of your application; your educational background, professional experience and international exposure, as well as your essays and recommendations.
Your application must show motivation to succeed and clear reasoning for applying to HEC Paris MBA. All of these aspects are taken into consideration when deciding who to invite for the interview process.
If you successfully pass the Pre-Selection jury, you will be invited for two interviews. Our interviewers are Alumni of the HEC Paris MBA program, as we find that they truly understand what makes a strong MBA candidate and what it takes to succeed in our program.
The interview is a great way for us to assess your communication skills, leadership potential and ability to contribute effectively to discussion, as well as to consider whether your personality complements our mindset and culture at HEC Paris.
Both interviews have equal weighting in the decision-making process, and will consist of a 10-minute oral presentation on the topic of your choice, followed by an in-depth discussion concerning your application. The interviews will be conducted in English.
Our interviews usually take place in the two weeks leading up to the final Admissions Jury, so it is important that you make yourself available during that period.
Once the interviews have been carried out, our Admissions Jury will then meet to discuss and decide upon your application.
The Admissions Jury is an official meeting attended by Representatives of the French Ministry of Education, HEC Paris Alumni and the MBA Faculty, as well as the Dean of the HEC Paris MBA.
They will review every aspect of your application, from your essays to your recommendations and performance in the interviews.
This meeting has three possible outcomes for your application: you may be admitted onto the program, not admitted, or placed on the official Waiting List. You will be informed of the jury’s decision within hours. We hold 12 Admissions Juries per year.
Once admitted into the HEC Paris MBA Program, you will have the opportunity to apply for HEC MBA Scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15th October 2017 & 15th November 2021 for January 2022 admission
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloading from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For More Information