The Lays Flavor contest which is to be held in the United States and Puerto Rico only will be coordinated and evaluated using the United States laws.
The Winner of the Contest is either rewarded with $10,000, $50,000, or even a million dollars in cash.
The Programme was sponsored by the The Frito-Lay, Inc. They have sponsored and supported several non-profit organizations and food programs.
Formerly known as The Frito Company, Frito-Lay, Inc. has grown from the little to one of the biggest companies in the United States.
The company was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas. Frito-Lay, Inc. mission’s “In order to make the best snacks on earth, they need to protect the earth. So they’ve committed to making sustainable products in four ways.”
Calm down let’s give you details of what the Contest entails and how to enter the Lays Flavor Contest 2019-2020.
Level/Field of Study:
The Contest is not restricted to any level of academic Study. The Contest is a great way to showcase talents.
The Contest is held in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Opportunity is also restricted to Citizens of these States.
- Contestants must be legal residents of any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in Lays Do Us a Flavor program.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest).
How to Apply:
To enter, submit an idea to get a fresh flavor of potato oil. Your entry needs to include a title to your own taste up to three components, and also a short essay on your inspiration. Participants can submit their Entrance in some of the following ways:
- In order to apply to your competition, the applicants can see (“Lay’s Web Site”) and follow the online instructions to complete and then submit their Entrance. The connection is: lays.com
- Should you sign in via Facebook Link, you won’t be asked to input your own personal info.
(B) Retailer Sites:
Select retailers can provide additional online procedures of the entrance (each a” Retailer Website”) at which you’ll complete and submit an Entrance using a Retailer Internet website.
The use of this Retailer Website could also be subject to the related Retailer’s Website Terms and/or submitted solitude Retailer Website (s) could demand a Facebook Account before entry.
After competition entrance, Retailer Website(s) can also provide ancillary sweepstakes or giveaways, that can be susceptible to different giveaway rules published on such Retailer Website(s). See in Store screens for Certain directions, including the domains for your various Retailer Sites
(C) Additional Social/Digital Stations:
- Social/Digital Stations can demand a Facebook Account before the entrance. See certain guidelines on such a Social Digital Channel.
- The Lay’s Website, Retailer the Websites and some other Social/Digital Stations are known to jointly as the” Site”.
Throughout the Contest Entry interval, the Sponsor invites players to publish their thoughts to get a Possible taste of LAY’S® Potato Chips. Throughout the entrance process, participants will likely be required to submit another:
- The proposed flavor name
- Up to 3 ingredients
- Your flavor inspiration or description expressed in one or more of the following manners:
- Your Own Words. Limited to 600 characters;
- Your Original Photo. Acceptable formats: .png or .jpg. Limit one (1) photo per submission; and/or
- Your Original Video. Acceptable format: YouTube shares link to the video. The video should be approximately 30 seconds in length; not to exceed 45 seconds. Submission should not feature music.
- Limit one (1) video per submission.
- Participant’s contact information, which may include first and last name, email address, birthdate and zip code (altogether, the “Entry”).
- Entries must be in English; however, they may include one or more familiar foreign words that have attained general acceptance and are commonly understood in the U.S. (e.g. “queso” or “fiesta”).
- Your flavor name must not be the same or substantially similar to an existing flavor of LAY’S® potato chips, nor may it be the same or substantially similar to the prior Do Us a Flavor finalist (Cheesy Garlic Bread, Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha, Cappuccino, Mango Salsa, Wasabi Ginger, Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese, Biscuits & Gravy, Gyro, New York Reuben, and/or Truffle Fries.) For a list of existing LAY’S® flavors, visit fritolay.com.
- All Entries must be received and recorded within the Contest Entry Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. You may enter as many different Entries into the Contest as you like, as long as each Entry is substantially different from previous Entries.
If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that a participant has submitted two (2) or more Entries that are not substantially different from each other, the participant and/or the duplicative Entries may be disqualified.:
Prize Payout Requirements: semi-finalist Prizes will be granted after the Finalists are verified and identified. Allow up to 12 weeks upon confirmation of these Finalists to get Semi-Finalist Prizes to be granted.
Prize and Grand Prize Payout Prerequisites: Finalist Prizes and also the Grand Prize will be granted following the Grand Prizewinner has been recognized and confirmed. Allow up to 2 months upon Grand Prizewinner affirmation for Finalist Prizes and also the Grand Prize to be granted.
Application for Lays Contest is currently not running and this page will be updated as soon as it begins.
For more information – Click here.