Lichousing.com scholarship also called LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship, is a CSR initiative of LIC Housing Finance Limited to support the education of underprivileged Indian students.
The program aims at empowering low-income groups of students who are pursuing studies at various levels from Class 8 to postgraduate level.
The scholarship awards financial assistance worth Rs 30,000 to students depending on their level of study.
LIC HFL, an organization that has been running various social welfare programs, including education-related initiatives, is promoted by the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India.
We have carefully highlighted the key information here to help interested applicants apply for the scholarship.
Lichousing.com Scholarship Worth
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC Housing Scholarship) has created a new scholarship opportunity for the people who have a really hard problem in order to qualify and pursue their educational dreams because they are not able to take up education due to poverty.
In this article, you will be learning about the details regarding the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship including the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step application procedure.
8th to 10th Grade Category
Students that fall within this category are eligible for Rs 10,000 annually. This is credited to the beneficiaries’ account.
10th Grade Passed Category
Beneficiaries in this category must pass the 10th-grade class. They receive Rs 15,000 annually which are being directly credited to their accounts.
All students selected in this category are given a grant of Rs. 20,000 annually.
Students selected in this category are entitled to Rs. 30,000 annually after graduation.
The Criteria for Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship differ in relation to the level or category. See the breakdown below:
1. 8th to 10th Grade Category
Students in this category must:
• Be enrolled in either of grades 8, 9 or 10 at any approved and recognized institution in India
‣ Have at least 65% in your previous semesters
• Have a family income of less than Rs. 3,000,000 (3 lakhs) annually.
‣ Fall within the category of preference which are low-income group applicants or students in crisis (orphans, children with special needs/critical illnesses, etc.).
2. 10th Grade Passed Category
For this category, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
‣ Something must enroll you in the 11/12 semester or under the ITI / Diploma / Polytechnic programs at any recognized institution in India
• Have a scoring benchmark of at least 65% in your previous semesters
‣ Belong to a family with an income of less than Rs. 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) annually.
• You must fall under the low-income group applicants or students in crisis (orphans, children with special needs/critical illnesses, etc.).
• Applicants must, after graduation from 10th grade, fulfil the following conditions:
‣ Be enrolled in any undergraduate program at any recognized higher institution of learning in India.
• Score not less than 65% in your previous semesters.
‣ Have an annual family income of less than Rs. 3,00,000 (3 lakhs).
• Preference is given to low-income group applicants or students in crisis (orphans, children with special needs/critical illnesses, etc.).
Post Graduates Category
• Postgraduate applicants must
‣ Be enrolled in any postgraduate program at a recognized institution of learning in India.
• Have at least 65% score in previous semesters
‣ Have a family income of less than Rs. 3,00,000 (3 lakhs).
• Applicants must fall under the low-income group of applicants or students in crisis (orphans, children with special needs, children with serious illnesses, etc.).
Host Country: LIC HFL Scholarship is hosted by LIC Housing Finance Limited (HFL) in India. The Lichousing.com Scholarship is open for only Indian Students.
The following scholarship amount will be provided by the organization in this scholarship:
1. LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Class 8-10 Students- INR 10,000
2. LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students- INR 15,000
3. LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Graduation Students- INR 20,000
4. LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post – Graduation Students- INR 30,000
Documents Required for the Application
The following documents are necessary for this scholarship:
• Income Certificate.
‣ Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/Bonafide certificate/etc.).
• Current academic year fee receipt.
‣ Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
• Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
How to Apply for Lichousing.com Scholarship 2022
Ensure you read the eligibility criteria before you proceed to apply for the Lichousing.com Scholarship.
Visit the official website www.lichousing.com/. Follow the steps below to apply.
1. Click on the “Apply Now” link to choose your scholarship category.
2. On the next page, click on the ‘Apply Now button.
3. Use your existing ID and password and login to Buddy4Study.
4. If not registered on Buddy4Study–Sign up at Buddy4Study with your E-mail/Facebook/Gmail account.
5. Click on ‘Start Application
6. Provide all the required information in detail in the application form.
7. Upload the required documents along with the online application form.
8. Review all the details and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
9. Remember to print out/keep a copy of the application form should need to arise.
To see other featured scholarships for 2022 in India visit buddy4study.com.
Note: Don’t forget to attach the documents required with the application form. Click here to see the documents required
If you follow the guidelines above, then you have no problem applying for the Lichousing.com Scholarship 2021.
The Selection Process for Lichousing.com Scholarship 2022
The selection of scholars for Lichousing.com Scholarship 2022 is a multi-stage process. Successful applicants are selected after a tentative assessment of the criteria listed below. See criteria
The key stages of the selection process are:
• Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need.
‣ Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
• Direct (face-to-face) interview for final selection (if required).
Selection Criteria for the Scholarship 2022/2023
Scholars for Lichousing.com Scholarship will be selected on the basis of:
1. Merit of the Applicant: 65% marks or above in the previous exam
2. Financial Need: Students from lower-income group families will be preferred [Annual income below INR 3,00,000 (3 Lakhs)]
3. Crisis Situation: Students supported by a single parent, orphans, students with critical/terminal illnesses. Students from families with job-loss of earning members in the last 12 months.
To learn more about Lichousing.com scholarships 2022 and other scholarships offered by the LIC HFL follow the link https://www.lichousing.com/
The Do’s and Dont’s of This Scholarship
1. The applicant must check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
2. The applicant must have a valid and active mobile number.
3. Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
4. The applicant must have an active email iD.
5. Fill in all the details carefully.
5. Apply for the scholarship before the last date to avoid the last date rush.
7. Check the details before final submission.
8. Prefer using a laptop or desktop for the application form submission.
The organization of LIC Housing Finance Limited Vidyadhan Scholarship has started a new scholarship scheme so to help the students who are suffering financially.
To also help the student continue their Education, scholarships will be provided to the lower-income group of students who are pursuing their studies at various levels of education.
The students from class 8th to post-graduation level can take a benefit from this scholarship presented by the LIC housing scheme.