New Zealand Aid Program Scholarships for international students is open for International Students, Commonwealth Countries various regions.
The scholarship allows Undergraduate, PhD, Bachelor, Masters, Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of wide range of subjects, varies on the basis of nationality of student taught at University of Auckland, Auckland University of Technology, Lincoln University New Zealand, Massey University, University of Otago, University of Waikato, Victoria University of Wellington.
Successful candidates enjoy the benefits of our world-class educational facilities and share in our unique Kiwi lifestyle. The New Zealand government offer scholarships to people from developing countries in the Pacific and some countries in Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa.
We look for scholars who are motivated to make a difference at home and are keen to foster relations with New Zealand now and in the future.
The Benefits include Fully Funded tuition and other financial benefits, as well as personal and academic support. Details below.
The scholarships provides:
- full tuition fees, a living allowance (NZ$491 per week),
- an establishment allowance (NZ$3000),
- medical insurance when you are in New Zealand,
- travel to and from your own country and New Zealand at the start and end of your scholarship,
- travel insurance,
- travel home during your scholarship (one or two trips home are allowed, depending on the length of your scholarship), and help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
How to Apply
Applications are based on the program you are eligible for
Before you Begin your Application
- Read about Our scholarships – why New Zealand offers scholarships and what you will get with a New Zealand Scholarship
- Read your country page and ensure your application is aligned with the priority sectors for your country
- Understand Who we are looking for and our selection preferences for scholars
- Understand what we expect from you if you win a scholarship – what you will need to do during your study and after you graduate.
- Do your research about which institution and qualification is right for you and the development needs of your country. For more information, see Where you can study and What you can study, as well as Study in New Zealand (external link).
- Make sure you read the Application Guidance before you begin your application.
Online applications are for the following scholarship types:
- New Zealand Pacific Scholarships
- New Zealand Development Scholarships
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholarships
- New Zealand Regional Development Scholarships
Make sure you are fully prepared before you begin your online application:
28 Feb/27 March (Annual).
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about New Zealand Aid Program Scholarships 2023/2024, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.