The Pinnacle Foundation offers two types of scholarships available each year. Scholarships will be provided for 17-26-year-old LGBT+ students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher education in Australia.
The Pinnacle Foundation’s goal is to help young people position themselves for success, transform society for the better, and enable them to be an inspiration to the generation that follows them.
➢ Application Deadline: October 01, 2022
➢ Course Level: Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
➢ Study Subject: Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships are awarded to study journalism/public relations/or communications field at an Australian university.
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship is awarded to students in their first year of study up to $ 5,000.
➢ Nationality: The scholarship is available to Australian students
➢ Number of Scholarships: Not given
➢ Scholarship can be taken: in Australia
The Pinnacle Foundation scholarship is available to Australian students
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an Australian citizen of at least 17 up to 26 years of age at the time the Scholarships applications close (1 October each year);
2. Be a permanent resident of Australia;
3. Identity as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or Queer and because of this:
➢ Have personal or social circumstances which provide significant challenges to completing your education; or
➢ Have been marginalised due to sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression; and
1. Be a serious, consistent student who has shown scholastic achievement during your school years;
2. Be able to demonstrate a commitment to completing Year 12 of your secondary education, a tertiary degree or vocational training (as the case may be);
3. Have achieved acceptable scholastic results given your background and circumstances; and,
4. Demonstrate pride in and dedication to the LGBT+ community.
How to Apply:
1. Read the selection criteria to check your eligibility
2. Create an online application account
3. Complete the online application by 1 October 2022