For students aspiring to pursue a career in Counselor Education, it’s essential to have a clear understanding of the JAMB subject combination.
A school counselor is a professional who works in primary (elementary and middle) schools or secondary schools to provide academic, career, college access/affordability/admission, and social-emotional competencies to all students through a school counseling program.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Counselor Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Counsellor Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Counsellor Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Counsellor Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Counselor Education.
Please read the Counsellor Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Counsellor Education
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Counsellor Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Counsellor Education:
- A Level passes or NCE in two (2) subjects plus the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Counsellor Education:
- Five (5) O Level NTC/NBC credit passes or TC II merit including English Language with O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Counsellor Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Counselor Education.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Recommended JAMB Subject for Counselor Education”.
Thanks For Visiting